Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible to persons with disabilities, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum.
- The museum can be reached via two roads: Peter McDonald Rd (requires navigating a wooded path, crossing a bridge and a staircase) and Matheson Brook Rd (a wide and firm but fairly steep gravel driveway).
- Designated accessible parking
- Accessible washroom
- The historic building has a small ramp leading into the building.
- The main floor of this historic building allows for access using mobility devices although fixed machinery creates some narrow spaces.
- The lower and upper floors are only accessible via wooden staircases. Digital pictures of these areas are available, and staff are on hand to share stories and answer questions.
- Seating is available on the property.